What is love? What do you think about this beautiful word?

What is LOVE?
So what u think about this beautiful word? :p

Most Helpful Guy

• I can send you my notes, it's like 4000 words, but it should explain Love irrefutably. Here's how I'd say it in a few words, love is potentially infinite but too exhaustive to be grasped by epistemically limited individuals. Love is nomological or causal, but that's just a loose way of saying it from a temporal point of view since all things are predetermined. Without accountability, we can't say we are in love, except we can say we "feel in love" but that is rather epiphenomenal since love pertains to the utmost degree of well-being through actions to the 'loved'. Love is not an emotion.

What Girls Said 6

• Love is patient. Love is kind. Love is caring. Love is enduring, eternal, infinite, and accountable. Love is that feeling you get when you see the person you care about happy and safe. Love is knowing that no matter how much you screw up, that your partner will always accept you. Love is going the extra mile to please your partner.

Love is not hateful, negative or miserable. Love is not vengeful or angry. Love is peaceful, joyous and excited.

Love is like a roller coaster. There are lows and then there are highs. Love can hurt, but the pain makes you stronger in the long run. Love is like a Daytona race. It can be really fast and give you an adrenaline rush, but you must be careful, because you can crash and burn in the race.

Love is like a winding path through the forest. You never know where you might end up. There are all kinds of branching paths, each with a different destination. Sometimes, you take the wrong one, but that is okay, because you can just go back.

Love never ceases to inspire. When you see the one you love making it through life despite hardships, it makes you want to do better.

Love is powerful. Love gives us strength. Love is like Mufasa when he protected his son Simba. Love is like a lion, mighty and loud. Love is like a hurricane, ripping through your heart!

Love. Is. Alive.

• Wow very nice :)
      Thank u for the time and telling us all that beautiful words :)

• I myself am head over heels in love as we speak :)

• that's nice :) good luck then :p

• I think love can mean different things just like a rainbow can have different colours. I believe love can be inspirational - it can be passion and delight in another person's character - it can be mutual vulnerability and commitment - it can be intense admiration for another human being. What I think love is not is anger and verbal abuse - if I was being verbally abused - I would divorce my husband within 2 minutes and never speak to them again.

• Love to me is having respect for someone you truly care about. I think its a word that people shouldn't just say because they can, they have to mean it.

• Love is when you can't stop thinking about the person.
    Love is when you never give up with the person.
    Love is when you are alwayys there for the person.
    Love is when you stick with the person through the good and bad.
    Love is when you help other people with there needs.
    Love is having respect.

True love never dies, it gets stronger by time.
    Love is when you have been distant from someone and you realise how much you miss them.
    Love hurts.
    Just because you dont talk to someone for a bit does not mean they are not thinking about you, it just means you are going to grow stronger because you realise how much you really miss there face, smile etc.

• Haddaway wonders the same thing. https://youtu.be/xhrBDcQq2DM

• Love for me is everything positive :) anything negative is not love :D

and these ones:

What Guys Said 3

• "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
    ---Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
    ---Dr. Seuss

Love is a conscious decision to commit your life to act consistently and unfailingly in the best interest of another.

• 1|0
  • Strong feelings of affection. (simplistic I know) But that's how I define it.