Any gamers in here?

Any gamers here if you are name the games you play
Updates:
Anyone play PC games like wow, DDO, lol, RS

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm one. I just bought the PS4 so I only have GTA5, The Last of Us (this two came with the PS4, but I've already played them on PS3), Assassin's Creed Unity, Shadow of Mordor, and NBA 2K15.
    I can't wait to play The Witcher 3, uggghhh it's gonna be so awesome!!! xD

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I play clash of clans -.-(if that counts) I have heard lol is good but haven't played it. im not much of a gamer

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL is really fun you should try it

• Show All
    • whats it about anyway?

• Umm u have to loot gold n elixir (which is used to upgrade stuff like defenses, barracks etc) u need to upgrade ur defenses to defend against other attacks from other players. also u need to attack other players to gain loot to upgrade stuff. new troops become available as u upgrade the barracks. the troops can be upgraded too to certain levels. when u join a clan u will get clan reinforcement troops for ur attacks. u can talk to other members of the clan through clan chat. also there will be clan wars which would be one clan against another. clan wars are evenly matched always. winning clan wars gets all ur clan members war win bonus. also there will be top clans list local and international. it's something to fight for :p

• I play Drakensang Online :) HEY! :) and you sitll play Runescape? i got over that years ago when they changed everything, now you can't do anything at all lol that's when my addictive game phase ended and i stopped playing FB games too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I play lol, starcraft, and my favorite is plant verse zombies on the train ride to campus

1|0
    0|0
  • Me! I play a little of everything, but mostly I like strategy games like Total War Series and Grand Strategy games like Paradox Games. Sometimes I play some tactical shooters like Red Orchestra 2 and I also have here Battlefield 4. Oh, I do like Mount & Blade too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ex-wow gamers. For the Horde! Other games too but not much in a cpuple of years.

1|0
    0|0
    • YES For the horde! Blood elf here

• Show All
    • What's your level

• I forget now. I was a heavy raider, especially at max level 70 and even 60. I moved up to 80 or maybe mid 70 s perhaps but didn't like the instances and didn't want to raid anymore as it is a commitment to the raid group if you do it right. Didn't really go back after that but I had a great time with it. I miss the people I raided with.

• I have just gotten sick of Elite: Dangerous, finished the first episode of Tales From the Borderlands (it's good!) and am mostly playing Papers, Please and GTAIV LCPDFR at the moment.

WoW bored me. I would play EvE but I don't have the time you need to spend on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't play any long-term competitive PC games or MMORPGs anymore, but I used to play the PC version of Final Fantasy XI.

I'm not really playing anything right now, but the series I tend to play game from include most of the major Nintendo series as well as several outside things like Mass Effect, Portal, Borderlands, Bioshock, and some others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very very picky in the games I play. I used to play all kinds of games but since I played skyrim my standards went from my feet to the the heaven of heaven. Now I will only play fantasy RPG's.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I am a gamer. I play so many games it would be a pain in the ass the list all the games I do play. Do you play any other games besides MMORPGs and MOBAs?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too bored to write down a list, so here you have:

https://people.ign.com/samloskov/games

It includes games I plan to acquire.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stopped playing, but I liked the Last of Us, Tomb Raider 2014, Beyond Two Souls. I like stories.

0|1
    0|0
  • I play mostly console games now, since my computer died. T. T; Totally used to play Runescape. LOL Been a long time since that... good times though. I did recently play a game on Steam called "Long Live the Queen" and it was really good! It was a strategy type game, where you're a young girl whose mother just died, so you have to become queen. Of course, many people are out to get you to take the throne, either by assassination, marriage, or war, so you have to go to school and learn all these things before someone tries while also coping with your mother's death (you have depression, anxiety, pressure, etc. bars). It's EXTREMELY challenging. It's basically impossible to win on your first try without a guide. But it's so fun and addicting!

1|1
    0|0
  • i dont play any of the games you listed. I can't stand LoL, and i don't play WoW, though i did dabble in it for a month or so a long time ago. I have a preference for other games

0|0
    0|0
  • GTA 4, R6V2, Crossfire, CS:GO, RS, Halo (3 and Reach), Black Ops, Left 4 Dead, and so many more. Used to be a console gamer but I am mainly PC now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to play WoW wotlk, but I don't have time to play games any more ) :

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll occasionally hop on Battlefield 4 when my friend wants to play. I'm in a love hate relationship with Dragon Age Inquisition atm. I haven't played in a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • GW2, Warhammer 40000 (yes, it's old, I know), working on Far Cry 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • GTA series, COD series, Saints Row. Currently very addicted to Minecraft at the moment!

0|1
    0|0
  • I play League of Legends, NA servers. Username: Thynazgul in case you wanna play :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as much recently but I do play ocassonally, not on the pc tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • hey!

i play MK Deadly Alliance right now for PS2

0|0
    0|0
  • I play League of Legends (LoL) :D

1|0
    0|0
  • WoW player here, been playing since vanilla

1|0
    0|0
  • Playing LoL right now actually!

1|0
    0|0
  • That's our secret; we're all gamers.

1|0
    0|0
  • HeroZero and some puzzle/escape game

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah? Hit meh up on LoL baby ;3

0|0
    0|0
  • COD series. Dofus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've never really taken to games but I do play them with my brother, baby cousin, girlfriend, her sister and things like that. I've always said, why play Call of Duty when you can live it, I'm a soldier, so firing a gun in a game will never actually come close to beating firing an actual gun but I do it for their enjoyment :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes