Hip dips, what do guys think of them?

Hip dips are when there is a dip in the break between where your hip joins the leg. It can be just a smooth curved line or there is a dip. Google image if you can be asked (I can't post link) Personally I hate my stupid hip dips and am expending every effort in doing squats/leg lifts to get rid of them!!!
Hip dips, what do guys think of them?
what are hip dips?
what are hip dips?
fat covers hip dips
fat covers hip dips

5292

Most Helpful Guys

• In my honest opinion, I'm down for a girl with a bit of dip hips. I've even seen some girls use it to a curvaceous advantage. And boy, were they something.

Love yourself for who you are. Don't let what you have and who you are get you down.

• You mean below the love handles? thats a thing? Squats won't help you get rid of that, bells would.

• bells? yeahh squats I do for my butt mainly and leg lifts for the dips

• i meant hands...

• no, lol not love handles. These aren't caused by fat. They're basically like being double jointed at the hip. you either have a little dip like the girl in the picture or you dont

Most Helpful Girls

• I know what you're talking about... I have it too. I kinda wish I didn't and hat my hips came out so it wouldn't take away from my butt.

But at the sametime it can be pretty sexy.

• Honestly you shouldn't waiste your time you can excersise you want but it won't change its not like it's a muffin top. Even if you're in the best shape of your life you'll still have the dip/where it caves in because that is your bone structure. It just depends on where our waist starts and how curvy we are then hips eventually start but in the middle is our dip because we have a wider waiste.

what is hip dips
      hip types

It's just the way you were born your body structure and honestly none of s can change it.

• Maybe i can't change them completely, but there is a muscle running along those hip dips, working it will make it larger and hence maybe will reduce the size of the dip

• That thing makes me sick. I've got it on me. On me it looks so disgusting, on others it usually doesn't look too bad lucky for them haha.
    I've got those back dimple things above my butt to which is just as gross as those hip dips. As you can see, the gods were smiling on me when my body was created lol.

• Huh? Back dimples? Disgusting?
      Omg I swear to god guys go wild for those? Lol I have back dimples, I love them it shows you have muscle tone, so it would be logical to think that guys think theyre attractive

• Back dimples are 😍😍😍😍😍

• @MsMusic about 15%-20% of people have them, I do too and I absolutely hate them. I can't bend over else my "buttcrack" shows.