+1 y

Why do I fall for taken men?

I recently discovered that I fall for taken men. I don't act on my feelings, I'm not a homewrecker, but they're defiantly there. I fell for one of my BEST-FRIEND'S boyfriend, and he's not even my type. He is cute and has a nice personality, he is always flirting with me, my friend doesn't notice it because she feels superior to me. He also complains to me about their relationship problems. They broke up once and I convinced him to stay with her. They broke up again and she used sex to get him back. I do care about my bestfriend and I want her to be happy, and I understand my feelings were inappropriate. She is the type of girl that's okay with stealing someone else's man (she said this with her own mouth) but i'm not especially if that person is my friend.

( I don't have feelings for him anymore, I felt really bad about it)

The last guy I feel for who had I girlfriend, I didn't know he had one, until my friend told me. We met at a party he asked me to play Quarters with him and a few friends. He was actually trying to hook me up with one of his friends, which I didn't realize until the next day. I did talk to his friend but I wasn't really interested. When we met again at another party, he came to talk to me about his friend which turned into another conversation. He ordered me a drink, we laughed, and he even told me he thinks i'm a cute girl who deserves better than his friend. His girlfriend was sitting 3 seats away from us... he wasn't trying to be disrespectful to her or anything our conversation just to a left turn. Nothing happened, nor would it, his girlfriend is very sweet and I would never do anything to compromise someone's relationship. I will say that this guy is very attractive and certainly my type, but again he's taken.

I feel bad that I've fallen for taken men, I never thought i'd be that type of girl, and I don't want to be. So, why do I fall for taken men and how do I stop it from happening again.
Why do I fall for taken men?
2
5