+1 y

What to do about him and what he's done?

I have been friends with this woman for twenty years, give or take a couple. I found out recently that for the seven years, she's been beaten and threatened by her husband. Soon to be ex-husband. The worst of it occurred when she got a black eye, broken nose, and blacked out from the first hit to the face. Her child, my buddy, was there trying to call 911 but terrified. Their daughter has seen some of this in the past.

I'm a calm person. I'm a sane man. I'm trying really hard not to do something stupid. I won't. I have a career to look forward to in the future. But I've never in my life have been pushed this far with keeping my anger in control. The more I think about it, the worst I get.

I come here asking for help in a way that I could mess with him in clever ways that won't come back to me or her. Nothing crazy. The internet should have something interesting or amusing to me.

The amusing thing is that the daughter they have together, she tells her mother (my friend), that she wants me to be her father. I can't tell anyone I know, because they all have ties to one or the other and it might result in god knows what. This is my outlet to at least share with someone that doesn't know either party. Thank you for at least listening.
+1 y
Update: She's officially divorced the guy and hopefully he won't be around. Thank you for the insight and letting me vent. I appreciate your thoughts, ideas, and comments for something I've never involved with before.
1
1