Is this something I'll grow out of- is there anything I can do to help myself?

LuckyLittleLucy
Granted, my problem really isn't that bad and I know there are people in far worse situations but I just want to make the best of my own.
I genuinely belive I have an (almost) perfect life. I have a loving family, good friends etc. and I live a very comfortable life. But I feel like the only flaw is me. I don't hate myself or dislike myself. I just feel like I am all over the place and never quite together- nothing ever seems finished. I'm doing well and have good grades at school. But that's because I work really hard. I try to keep a good balance in life by doing work every night and relaxing before bed so I get a good rest etc. I'm working as hard as I can without pushing myself too hard and overdoing it.
However, I often feel disorganised and forgetful. I don't do things when given the best opportunity and I waste time- only to realise I need to work extra hard to get back on top of things. I always feel so determined to get things done and then don't do them... Is this just a phase? Or am I just lazy? I really want to be more organised and get on top of my work etc. Any advice on how to be more organised etc. would be much appreciated.
Is this something I'll grow out of- is there anything I can do to help myself?
Add Opinion