Is this something I'll grow out of- is there anything I can do to help myself?

LuckyLittleLucy
Granted, my problem really isn't that bad and I know there are people in far worse situations but I just want to make the best of my own.
I genuinely belive I have an (almost) perfect life. I have a loving family, good friends etc. and I live a very comfortable life. But I feel like the only flaw is me. I don't hate myself or dislike myself. I just feel like I am all over the place and never quite together- nothing ever seems finished. I'm doing well and have good grades at school. But that's because I work really hard. I try to keep a good balance in life by doing work every night and relaxing before bed so I get a good rest etc. I'm working as hard as I can without pushing myself too hard and overdoing it.
However, I often feel disorganised and forgetful. I don't do things when given the best opportunity and I waste time- only to realise I need to work extra hard to get back on top of things. I always feel so determined to get things done and then don't do them... Is this just a phase? Or am I just lazy? I really want to be more organised and get on top of my work etc. Any advice on how to be more organised etc. would be much appreciated.
1
1