Girls, if you're hiking, have you ever peed outside? Do you take toilet paper?

I'm going hiking with friends next weekend in the forest. We'll probably be out for four or five hours. There aren't any bathrooms along the trail.
What's the best place to go pee
Do you take toilet paper or napkins in your backpack
Also, after you wipe, what do you do with the used toilet paper? Just toss it behind a bush?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• The only time I have was when I went camping and there was no public restroom. Didn't have toilet paper the first time, because I didn't know, but had to use a napkin... very carefully. Now I throw in some extra rolls just in case. I do not litter, I throw it into a plastic bag.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE