By spirituality, I mean any activity that puts your life and existence into perspective. It doesn't have to be religious or mystical. It's usually an individual experience. You might do several, but choose the most important one. You might think you're not spiritual at all, but at least read through the options.
- Religious practices (organized religion, prayer)Vote A
- Mysticism (astrology, spiritual objects, incense)Vote B
- Nature (hiking, going to a park, staring otuside)Vote C
- Academics (cosmology, philosophy, psychology)Vote D
- Calm reflection (music, meditation, art, drugs)Vote E
- Social life (time with friends, deep conversations, walking in a crowd)Vote F
- Other (explain)Vote G