Who is afraid of spiders?

Who is afraid of spiders?

This species of spider should not be here in the states. I did a search and it is a Sidney funnel web spider and are not indigenous to our area. I dug her up while working on a well pump today
I was intrigued by it's aggressive nature. She stood up on her hind legs , balancing on her abdomen.

128

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude!!! I was alone when the mother of all spiders crept into my livingroom. Well, I had to man up since I was all alone so I grabbed a shoe from my closet and snuck up to it, while freakinng crying like a bit*h, and I finally smashed it and like a million babies scattered off it making like a black ring around the mommas body. Of coarse it was on carpet so I ran to the kitchen freaking out and grabbed a bottle of bleach and just turned it over on them. I called Stanley steamers to come clean my carpets right away and it was still ruined! But oh well me: 1 spider babies:0. So to answere, no I don not like them not even a little bit!!!

• I didn't know when I caught it that it is one of the most poisonous spiders in the world ( according to my web search

• Thank you for MHO

• You are most welcome. Don be letting and big spiders in any more lol. Just kidding

What Girls Said 11

• They are disgusting, hellish creatures. To post pictures of them on this question was cruel and unusual.

• I wasn't intended to offend or gross you out. In all my years I have never seen on like this in the USA. It really blew my mind

• Spiders are demon spawn. Demon. Spawn.

• I won't argue that for one minute young Lady

• ME OMG... ME =/

• Me! Ugh I hate them.

• holy f***!!! that's scary!!

• Spiders are one of the reasons why I might not want to go to Australia ever. I totally hate spiders.

• Theyre disgusting creatures. I hate them and am so afraid of them.

• Ewww get away. Shoo

• I actually like spiders 🙌

• I hate all bugs, especially spiders.

• I am and also snakes and fucken clowns!

• meee omg ewww

What Guys Said 8

• I AM TERRIFIED OF SPIDERS!!! Srs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU
    tizona.files.wordpress.com/.../...ider-welcome.jpg
    sp.yimg.com/.../th

All my friends used to fuk with me by scaring the shit outta me with fake or dead spiders too! Lol they stopped doing that after I knocked one of them out for having the bright idea of using a real live spider that was actually alive to scare the shit outta me! xD

• Who is afraid of spiders?
    *click question
    *see spiders at HD quality.

well played asker , well played.

Girls be cray cray.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwJe8KfPCEQ

• I'm not afraid of them but I absolutely do not like them either I've been bitten by them way to many times to count. And drawn flesh eating poison out of my body more tiles then I'd like lol.

• Yea dude I know exactly what your saying. It sounds like you may have been the victim of the Brown Recluse spider , I have been bitten 4 times myself

• Yup that be the one I've been bit at least 6 rules by them they're pretty common in Kansas along with the black widow.

• Murderize them on sight

• 0|0
  • Not me, no matter how big it is.. 😎

• She was silver dollar sized and had a bad disposition

• WTF IS THAT! KILL IT!

• My web search says it is a Sydney Funnel web. But what I don't understand is how the hell it came to call Georgia home !!

• 1|1
    • Lmfao , that should just about get you out of spider country alright

• Better to be sure! ROFL