I forwarded a pic of me in a bikini to a photographer who's wanting to hire me?

I'm a model & got in touch with a photographer who does lingerie/budoir shoots, but not p-rn or anything like that. Only thing is I feel a little skeptical about him. Now I'm wondering if he'd post that picture on a p-rn site or something, if worst comes to worst. What's the likelihood of that?

• Likely
  • Not Likely
Select a gender to cast your vote:
He gave me a confirmation in writing that the pics were deleted & I know how to look them up on Google if necessary just in case. But you all are right.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's professional then that's highly unlikely because that affects his reputation as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be really careful because a lot of agencies that claim to hire girls as models and makeup artists are actually sex traffickers wanting to sell you as a prostitute or escort. If you already have a bad feeling about him I would say pass up the offer. Better safe than sorry.

• You can't take back the picture you already sent, but just don't send any more. At least it wasn't a nude shot or something.

What Guys Said 3

• He might not but someone else could.

• chancs r "B" i'm afraid... but keep wishin :D

• Not likely I think.

What Girls Said 2

• How much do you know about this photographer?
    can he be trusted?
    It is 50 50 to me

• Don't trust anyone.