Do you like the smell of your own farts?

I am serious here. I wouldn't say I 'like it', but I really am that gross that if I have a good one whil ein bed, I just can't stop smelling it under the blankets. Even if I am grossed out, I just can't stop!

Am I alone?

• Ya, I enjoy the smell
  • No matter how hard I try, even if I don't like it, I can't stop smelling
  • No, that is gross gtfo
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I am not saying it is pleasant! I just mean I can't stop smelling it for whatever reason...

510

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever notice how your own farts never are quite as bad as everyone elses?
    I mean... you can literally rip one off that makes everyone else puke on the spot, but to you it hardly has any effect at all.

What Girls Said 5

• Haha I really don't.

• lol no i don't!

• Lol no, why would anyone like the smell of that?

• That's very gross, ew 😖😖

• Ew. Inhale and exhale the good shit. jk this question literally made me lmao.

What Guys Said 9

• Mine hardly ever smell, which in a lot of ways is disappointing because if you are the one that does the really smelly fart you should be proud. Loud and proud. Everyone should be proud of their own brew. I just wish mine stunk a lot. LOL

• Thats is TMI - Usually not pleasant for me

• gosh i'm not so perv to smell my own farts o_O

• Well we're curious what we smell like so it's normal I guess. We don't even have to like it we're just curious

• Thank you, that is more what I meant! I think I may have worded this poorly... But that is more what I meant!

• Glad I could help :)

• I'd rather smell my own fart than someone else's, but that by no means means I like it.

• 😧
    Not at all and I avoid them at all costs! Lol

• Only when other people are suffering their wrath.

• No I don't, but I can tolerate my own scent much much better than other people's