Is MARVEL or DC better? Why?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• i like Marvel better. they got all my favorite superheroes and their comics are fun and suspenseful to read.

DC in the other hand is too damn traditional and most of their superheroes are too overrated. the only DC superheroes i respect are Batman and Flash

What Guys Said 7

• im a DC guy but i like Marvel too. respect to both, they both got amazing comic book characters.

• Both are good.

Spider-Man, The Punisher and X-Men are great. I like how Peter Parker's everyday struggles as a teenager are integrated into the story. It's a very personal story that way. The Punisher is good reading when you're pissed at the world. X-Men has a really cool message about respecting individual differences and embracing diversity.

When it comes to DC Comics, I'm mainly a fan of Batman (obviously), and the stuff by Vertigo. They publish amazing stuff aimed at mature readers.

• dc the characters are much more interesting and their interactions with their world are both interesting and make sense.

• Spiderman is my favorite super hero but I enjoyed the stories in DC better.

• I would say Marvel , because at least their characters have limits. DC comic is full of overpowered people. Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Man hunters is op. The only Dc character that's not op is Batman and his bat family.

• Marvel ofcourse...
    But still batman and Dr. Manhattan are one of my fav.
    There should be a movie justice league vs avengers. Haha

• DCcccccccccccccccccccccc

What Girls Said 5