I need another show like the vampire diaries?

Im in love with the vampire diaries and i love the whole idea of vampires and supernatural but i watched teen wolf the first three episode and i didn't like it and supernatural i dont like the actors.. Is there any similiar show to the vampire diaries.. Like innocent girl and stuff.. Even if its not vampires but any show that is as amazing as the vampire diaries.

51

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried Buffy I mean it's kind of the major template of the genre. Just don't watch the movie lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I also didn't like the first season of Teen Wolf, but from 2nd season on it got SO much better, I got addicted, first season truly sucked, just sayin'.
    You can try the TVD spinoff The Originals. It's better than TVD in my opinion.
    Another good show - Bitten. It's about werewolves, very interesting, pretty badass show, and the full wolves look very cool in there.
    Another one I can suggest is The 100, it's not too supernatural-y but it has a similar feel like TVD.
    Shows of that kind that have already ended: The Secret Circle, Witches of East End, True Blood.