Is there another reason why sparkling water exist? because it is a horrible drink?

91

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it. But I guess I was exposed to it early, growing up in a European household.

What Girls Said 8

• Is sparkling water the same as "soda water" like they have as mixers at bars?
    If so that shit is disgusting. It's bitter while also being flavorless, and the carbonation only makes the taste linger and sting. I don't know what else you would use it for besides an alcohol mixer when you have no real soda

• Fancy people want to make everything sparkle.

• I don't know. It's awful! it doesn't even taste like water. I don't understand why some people like it.

• I love sparkling water, lol.

• Are you kiding? I love carbonated water!!! Its the bomb...

• I like it because you can add a drink mix to it. Like MIO.

• I never had it but, it sounds fancy. :p Probably for the people who doesn't like regular water.

• This may be a shock to you.. but other people experience things differently from you? So, for some people sparkling water isn't a horrible drink at all, it's a nice drink

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!