I have nothing to do.. What should I do?

Nothing to do, what should I do?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• why ar you asking me? If I had an answer to that I wouldn't be on this site right now haha

What Guys Said 10

• I would say enrich your life.

Dive into a hobby or a sport. Something you are (or can grow to be) passionate about. Even better if it's something social or that you can share with others. Fill your time with stimulating, rewarding activities. Read loads of short, interesting novels. Spend some time on Khan Academy or similar. Surround yourself with supportive, caring people. Reach out to family and friends. Be the nexus that connects people by hosting / organising / suggesting activities. Put yourself out there (into the world around you, not the dating scene) and find what makes you happy. This can be your launchpad, the world is yours for the taking. Take care of yourself and the rest will fall into place. Good luck!

• What interests do you have?

• let's play chess then :D

• continue to do nothing till you think of something you really want to do or play a really cool video game that's always fun

• Get a job

.

• Read a book.

• Watch a movie

• Exercising is good for that, it get's the brain fired up up and ya think better.

• Call up your boyfriend or find a boyfriend

• If your cock is big u should meet me and let me taste you well wearing my pantyhose

What Girls Said 3

• Go read a book.

• exercise!!!

• Go for a walk and hang out with friends.