What do you think of Babymetal?

• Yes, jpop and rock music so cool
  • Nay, this crap should only attract middle aged pedophile men and perverts
  • Why does this exist?
    Vote C
  • What is even life?
    Vote D
  • I don't know, and dont care or like that type of music
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

16

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I actually think that they are pretty cute!

What Guys Said 5

• Biggest Metal band in the world right now and that's a FACT ! You don't have to like Babymetal but what they've done on the back of two albums is phenomenal :

Broke records at Wembley 2016, about to start another world tour. Toured with everyone from Gaga to Korn , liked by lots in the industry from Metallica , Slayer and Johnny Rotten ( ex-Sex pistols ) and I believe Dragonforce played with them. Have been to nearly all the big Euro and US gigs.
    Really good hybrid , I wish I thought of it because that guy will be stinking rich !

• weird... never been into this genere :|

• As a metal head, it is funny, as a musician, it sucks. Too mainstream sounding.

• An insult to everything metal.

• Just another slipknot clone

• No they sound like slipknot and dragonforce with some pop pre teen girls dancing around

• Aw I actually like dragonforce (their first 2 albums anyway). But then I guess power metal has always been a bit of an outcast :D

• I have never heard of this before, and I can say that I didn't miss out on anything...