I'm in my late teens and I've never been told that I'm pretty, except by my family and family friends. Okay that's a lie, I get told that like once or twice a year by random guys I don't know but I get stared at alot? People tell me I look nice and compliment my hair and stuff but rarely anything else?
Should I smile more? Should I wear brighter clothes?
- That means you're ugly/not good-lookingVote A
- It doesn't mean anythingVote B
- It means you're pretty/good-lookingVote C
- OtherVote D
Most Helpful Girl
No. It doesn't. The people who picked A should go kill themselves unless if they were joking.
You haven't been told that you're ugly either. What you need to understand is that many people will think either way... and it doesn't matter.
1) Someone will be attracted to you.
2) Your personal confidence makes you more attractive to other people.
What other people think does not matter in the grand scheme of things. You'll find that the most important thoughts come from you.1
- Show AllShow Less