Do you ever find it hard to sleep in the same bed with someone else?

Especially if it's a smaller kind of better. Like is it hard to find a comfortable position, and be afraid to roll over because of waking up your partner?

• Yes it is easier to sleep alone and be comfortable.
  • No I like sleeping with a partner and it doesn't cause any discomfort.
Select a gender to cast your vote:

68

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, coz it takes me ages to sleep and I toss and turn, I feel like I can't do that when I'm with a girl coz they fall asleep really quickly and I don't want to disturb them.

What Guys Said 7

• It depends. Some girls will adjust so that you can both sleep comfortable, other girls won't give a shit about you as long as they're comfortable.

• depends on da person LOL

• Lol no, and I have a nice big queen sized bed so plenty of room for two people

• I've never had problems sleeping with another person unless they snore.

• totally easier on my own..

• Oh no. No problem as long as my rapist doesn't mind.

• The Capture-the-blanket
    The -king of the hill-kicks

What Girls Said 6

• lol yeah in the beginning it's hard but once i settle into sleep I'm fine. I'm sure a bigger beg makes things easier tho. i own a double so i dont think id have too much trouble in something larger

• No, I very much prefer it.

• Yeah I would rather sleep alone.

• No.. his body heat makes me doze off even faster.

• Yeah but then I have never shared a bed with a boyfriend so I don't know. Definitely when I'm alone I fidget A LOT before going to sleep and then it's really awkward sharing with a friend or a family member (like if we share a hotel room to save cash or something)

• I'm not really a violent sleeper (someone who kicks or steals the covers) and me and all of my best friends growing up could easily sleep in the same bed together. We actually preferred it.