Here's my top three rank in order of unpleasantness
1. Being hospitalized by and nearly dying of dengue fever
2. Seeing "50 Shades of Grey"
3. Breaking the bones in my forearm clean through.
You've been warned movie goers.
Most Helpful Guy
Totally agree with the 50 Shades of Grey
1. Riding my bike and hitting a branch and then hitting I kid you not a tree, a mailbox, a car, the curb, the actual road and then having my bike fall on top of me
2. Getting repeatedly kicked in the groin by a 200lbs 3rd Dan Black Belt in a sparring match with no cup on ( I can still feel the pain just thinking about it )
3. Getting repeatedly hit the face by some nasty jabs and hooks and having the inside of my mouth cut and scarred and almost having my nose broken at the same time, hurt like hell and was very bloody.
( bonus ) Getting shot in the side and the top of my head with a high powered paintball gun and then getting shot in the knuckles of both hands.
Obviously not as painful as your 1# and 2# but still hurt a ton at the time lol.1