So many people that I know have gone to college have been complete and total assholes, that I have developed a problem trying to respect people that have finished college. Not all of them are bad, but most of them are just such snobs. A lot of them will be nice until they find out I didn't go to college, and then they start treating me differently. Have I just been unlucky or have other people had this same issue with college graduates?
- I haven't gone to college, and have noticed college graduates are snobs.Vote A
- I haven't gone to college, and haven't noticed college graduates are snobs.Vote B
- I have gone to college, and have noticed college graduates are snobs.Vote C
- I have gone to college, and haven't noticed college graduates are snobs.Vote D
- Other. Leave a comment.Vote E
Since you know all about how the college crowd tolerates them, you must have attended college. If that is in fact the case your insulting my intelligence by calling me a dim wit, only serves to further prove my point, as does blocking me from commenting on your opinion.
Most Helpful Guy
I have 2 masters and I know some people who barely graduated high school who are smarter than me.
Bigots will be bigots regardless of how many pieces of paper they stick up on their walls.2