Today is my birthday?

Today is my birthday. 😁 What do you want for your birthday?

What I want for my birthday is a galaxy s5 phone, clothes, and a pet. (I'm getting a hamster) My FIRST pet that is not a fish haha.

1012

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 10

• Happy birthday! My birthday was May 25 so mine has already passed. I actually got chocolate mini wheats as a gift lol. It's an inside joke between my cousins & I. We call it "the food of the gods" haha.
    https://imgur.com/HYQWuG2

• Hahaha that's hilarious! What was your reaction when you got it lol

• Thank you! OMG. XD

• Well my aunt started laughing even before I opened it so I was like 😳 "what is this going to be?" in my head. Then I started laughing when it was & I think my cousin was really proud haha. It was either the mini wheats or cheedar chex mix because whenever we go camping or go up north my two other cousins & I eat a whole bag while playing cards or something. @zorro8888 I don't eat cereal that much anymore though :(

• What I want for my birthday is for the second half of my Texas plans to actually follow through, but I'm doubting that shit so hard right now.

Other than that, money.

• Happy birthday!! Have a fabulous day β˜ΊοΈπŸŽ‰βœ¨

• WOW!!! Today is my birthday too
    Happy Birthday to you and me too πŸŽ‚

• Happy birthday! hope yo have a great day! :D

• Happy Birthday πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ

I don't like celebrating mine

• Happy birthday πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰

• happy birthday

• Happy Birthday :)

• Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚

I've been looking to get an iphone since they came out and I still haven't got one. Hopefully for my 21st this year ill get one.