Would you accept key lime icing as a substitute currency for a week?

Hello again, Gaglioni fools!

I have been away, roaming the streets at dawn and reflecting on my GaG experience. I cannot say of whether I will stay or go, but I enjoyed my monk's existence away from the intellectual nomad pads of GaG's wild trag stag. I just made those words up. Sounded interesting though.

Needless to say, GaG has been like a 311 concert for me. Sounds even more interesting in real life than in the studio. People are oddly the same. Still same crap, vanilla and rapsberry-flavored bullshit, but with vigor.

Yes, yes. And so we all go.

But would you accept key lime icing as a substitute currency for a week, barring interest rates of almost 0.000045% at a possible two-year rate?

Love your neighbor, because you probably share the same sewer pipes and are unconsciously pooping together.

Let the answers flyyyyyy

I am the gossle van darling

24

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• He hath returned.🙌

Hasn't felt right around here without you, bro. Not a single cornbread related word was uttered in your absence. Welcome back, Kotter.

• Nah nah nah man
    I only accept chocolate frosting and peanut butter cups

• He can only,
      Take the frigid landscape,
      And reject limes!

Rejection,
      Of such citrus wants,
      Tossed into the tundra,
      Again!

• Dude the words that roll out of you are surreal

• Dude I don't think there's many poets in Alaska. You should start writing and perform them in the coffeeshops and diners of Anchorage. The Alaska Haiku Society is is made up of like 7 people who are scattered across the ice. It's bizarre/nice to know that people get so passionate about art forms.

https://home.gci.net/~alaskahaiku/