When is one too old for video games? in ur mind?

1313

What Girls Said 12

• Depends - no one's ever to old to play and enjoy games in moderation, but the playing at all hours and neglecting other responsibilities really has to end around 22.

• Never lol xD

• No age filler

• I find it cute when a guy in their 40s plays video game so as long as it isn't an addiction.

If its once in a while, never too old.

• My dad is 52 and still plays video games. Sure the most recent one he plays is Animal Crossing for the Wii but it's what he likes.

• your dad sounds cool!

• He is actually. He missed a movie trying to beat his high score in Galaga even though he was #1 in the leaderboard.

• HAHHAH NEVER.

• When you're old and your thumbs don't work anymore so you can't play.

• You are never too old for video games, but if it is an addiction then that's an issue.

• I'm not sure... it would be cool if my grandpa played video games with me. And I'm not planning on giving up video games for a long time so I hope there is no point in a persons life where they will be judged for having a hobby.

• When ur 50

• When they can't hold a game control.

• You're never too old

What Guys Said 13

• when your hands have been cut off

• never's old i guess

• never... why would you even think that there is a cut off? when is a person too old to read or watch tv? its just another form of media

• in my opinion there isn't an age limit to that sort of entertainment. but im sure some ignorant people would say otherwise -_-

• Gaming is just a hobby like anything else. Never too old to enjoy something that makes you happy. Only problem with older people playing video games is when they start to interfere with responsibilities or take priority over other important things in life (like calling in sick to work because of a video game addiction)

• Never too old. My former boss plays and she is in her 50's

• I don't think there is a "too old". The stigma that video games are for kids, is just silly.

• Depends which video games, usually life takes over around high school and with sports, social activities, and school, it's hard to manage but if they don't do sports then they can usually do it up to/through college

• never too old! if you have kids, you can even play games with them.

• My day is in his late 40s and he plays Skyrim XD

• Never. You sjust have to find that right game that can hook you for the rest of your life.

• Never too old.