What's the deal with Windows 10?

Is it gonna be like Windows 7? Or same shit design as Windows 8?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a mixture of both, actually. But I think they tried to make sure people won't hate it to shreds. They probably learned from their mistake with 8.

• Linux has always been shit? I think you meant Linux has always been the shit lol

• @lifes_curve_ball yeah, but just like that, there are people who claim that VIM is the best IDE ever but obviously they're all biased beyond measure.

What Girls Said 3

• gosh i hate windows 8 so much

• Hopefully it's better

• I'm using Window 10 and it's not at all impressive.

What Guys Said 5

• It is the whole new system really. I've tried the technical preview of Windows 10 and liked it a lot. It works very nice on my not--hi-end system. But there were some issues with software: I could not install Skype from the official website which was really weird. I solved it by downloading the latest Skype version from https://windows10skype.com website for Windows 10. It is the offline version which works great. Maybe, it will help someone here too ;)

• Lol Microsoft's pattern has been like sucks, ok, sucks, ok for a while now.

Windows ME sucks, XP ok, Vista sucks, 7 ok, 8 sucks, so following the pattern 10 should be ok I hope.

Linux still wins though.

• If this shit keeps up I will migrate to linux.

• I dunno does it run faster, im on windows 7 just how : S

• all windows is pretty shit, i hate microsoft now.