When you think of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, what first comes to mind?

Democratic Republic of the Congo!

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Gorillas.

Also, I watched a lot of nature shows growing up and a lot of crime type shows. So, the two mixed more than once and led to an unfair fear of the Congo. I saw shows on people being taken hostage and raped. And when I was a child, I was terrified of the Congo.

Now I understand more about the country and a few events don't define a nation.

Also, when I was a child I was terrified of marrying a murderer because of all the Dominican Dunn and True Files shows I had watched on husbands killing their wives for money of a new woman.

Now, I'm not terrified of that anymore :D

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 5

• Secession of Katanga

The country where US got it's most uranium to use for nukes in the past

Mobutu Seko

Usually shorted as DR Congo.. Sounds like a person

Poverty

Rampant corruption

• I think of the tiger fish that live in the Congo river

• The cheesy movie Congo, and everything that happened in it.

• Donkey Kong is King

• Just being honest, and drunk on wine. Definitely been drinking some wine tonight. Sunday Funday.

• 2014 ebola outbreak.