What's the best book or series you've ever read?

I'm not sure how to choose a best answer. >_>

47

Most Helpful Guy

• The Lord of the Rings

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 6

• Ender's Game (the movie literally cut out like 90%, so don't judge me 😄), Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Years Top Ten Tales of Science Fiction 1-6...

• The Man-Kzin Wars series, not by any one author (in fact by many, very talented ones).

• I like the idea of a series corroboration by different authors.

• Tom Clancy's series on war, spies, espionage, etc. are so action packed :)

• my favorite series is the Powder Mage trilogy by Brian McClellan

• Looks interesting. Have you read Mistborn? It has sorta the same thing, where magicians ingest various metals to give themselves superpowers. The first book is pretty great, and despite being the first book in a series, works pretty well as a standalone, too. It wraps up very neatly, with an awesome ending. His whole thing with the other books is, "What happens after the heroes have saved the world?" His other series, starting with the book, The Way of Kings, is also really good.

• I might have to give those a look

• Brave new world was a great book

• I've never read a whole novel book.

• You should. Makes your brain happy. Plus, if you really get into the book, then it's almost like you're there. Plus you can learn a lot of things, even from just fiction books. Just try one. ^-^

www.theguardian.com/.../five-perfect-books-men-who-never-read

If none of those hit the mark, then I'm sure there are books that you'd be interested in. But, you'd know more about what you're interested in than I would.