Question about Followers?

Sorry if this sounds kind of stupid,
But, I've been on here for a few months now, And, I never understood this feature. I mean. On my profile, It says
Followers, Then in blue it says 4 and in pink it says 15.

What do those numbers mean? what does the ''followers'' feature do? Also, Why is the pink number bigger then the blue number?

Sorry if this sounds stupid, I just dont get it xD.
Cheers! :)

63

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm new here but I'm gonna take a guess and say that the ones in blue are your male followers and the ones in pink are your female followers. They split them, I am not sure why but they do.

And the following feature, I guess, does what it does on any other site. Keeps you up to date with the activity of that person. Pictures they upload, questions they answer and so on.

Hope that helped.

What Girls Said 6

• Followers are kind of like Twitter or Facebook it's the people that you friend.

Now there's Followers and Follows your Followers are the people that follow you and your Follows are the people you follow. The ones in pink are obviously the girls and the blue ones are obvously the guys.

I just followed you because I liked what you had to say. Beofe in the past I use to follow anyone that would follow me as return but now I only follow people that I have similarities to or really dedicate their time to GAG and are clearly here for the right reasons (because #some of the guys are creepers). So beofore you follow someone back be smart about it.

But anyway that's the basics to GAG their questions or opinions will pop up.

• Oh right haha, yeah, before i just got 2 new 'follows' i didn't know you were one? :P, so, im suppose to follow people back if they follow me? (i dont want to seem ignorant or anything, i just never understood the feature :P)

• Lol and I really thought me saying and I have no idea who the other people are would've given it away... Like I had to pick the people out from somewhere 😆

• Haha xD, No worries matey! :)

• Basically the numbers in blue are the male followers, the numbers in pink are the female followers. The reason the pink is higher is because you have more female followers.
    The follow feature helps people to find takes and questions that the person they are following have posted or commented on.
    That or they just like the person.

• Blue is male and Pink is female. You have 4 male followers and 15 female followers.

I don't know what Followers do.

• Followers are GAGers who followed you to keep in touch. They probably liked your post or something. Pink is for the women followers and blue is for men

• You see their posts and what they leave answers on and its kinda like a friendlist thing too.

• Pink is girl followers, blue is guy followers

I don't really understand the followers feature either, but it shows the people who agree with you and whose answers you see.. like Bards say

What Guys Said 2

• Blue and pink is obvious plus already explained by others. Followers are people who have selected the option of seeing as much of what you post as they can. There are two basic "feeds", posts that are fed to your computer. There is the Site feed which is just general, as in everything posted. The other is the My Feed. Except the people in charge have messed things up again. At the top of the "Your Questions" page is a silhouette of a guy in a circle, but no explanation what it is or what it does. If you click on it you get a check mark which means the questions will be those you have selected as ones you are interested in, or made by people you have selected to follow. Click that on and off and you will see the questions change from one group to the other. Followers are the people that are interested in you and have chosen to follow you. Followed are the people you select to follow.

Hover over your name at the top right, then click on Follows, that will bring up the page of who you are following, who is following you, what questions you are following (waiting for more opinions to be posted, and myTakes is the same for the Takes.

• It means you seem to attract more female attention than male, where blue is males, and pink is females, and you're forgiven.