1) china invade others by its huge population.
mongol, manchus, xianbei ruled china hundreds years and killed millions chinese.
even one kid policy.
chinese population go up 100 million per 10 years.
ow there are 1.4 billion chinese, in 1980 it was 1 billion chinese.
2) Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million "people " from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.
3) chinese buy 18% houses in sydeny and 14% houses in Melbourne
. 10 million Chinese buyers look to buy Australian homes...
4) Sep 13, 2013 - As much as 80 per cent of homes in parts of Sydney are being sold to Chinese buyers, John McGrath, chief executive officer of the company...
"Do you think china wants to invade Russia and little austrlia and others?"
1) In most of times, china was ruled and enslaved by others.
chinese were enslaved by mongol, manchu, xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen empires.
genghis khan's law, killing a chinese = killing a donkey,
sorry to mention this.
2) manchus ruled china for 300 years till 1911.
Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The population rate was 100,000,000 chinese VS 1.000.000 manchus.