What is your dream job?

915

Most Helpful Girl

• A wildlife rehabilitator... Unfortunately they don't get paid squat!

• That is a cool job and you are so right the pay sucks. :( But some jobs it's the joy of doing it versus the pay check. I think it depends on the person.

• Thanks for MH :)

• Your very welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• To own a production company that makes anime and manga.

• That would be really cool and it sounds like a fun job.

• Thanks for MHO ^^

• Your very welcome. ☺

What Girls Said 8

• Personal Trainer for professional athletes. That would be bad ass. ^^

• anything with a big paycheck and less hours to work.. haha..

• maybe a chef, but there's still a lot I have to learn or something that has to do with plants, especially flowers, a vet or a costume designer...

• That is good and cool. Being a chef always looks like it is fun. But wow I never knew you had to learn things about plants. And a vet and costume designer sounds like cool jobs to.

• I meant that I still have a lot to learn on cooking to become a chef. I know very little about it but I wanna learn and I am very interested. I want to learn how to bake.

But yes, there are things that must be learned about plants too. It's not just watering them and putting seeds on the ground and wait for them to grow lol. It's an interest of my dad's too and we always hang out in the garden.

• That is cool that you want to be a chef. If you put your mind to it you can do it and master it. Do you watch those chefs shows like hell's kitchen?

Lol that is true about plants. I am glad that you and your dad spend time in the garden. Planting is fun to. A lot of people prefer to grow their own fruit and vegatables because it's more natural and doesn't have to much chemicals.

• Physician :)

• Massage therapist/PTA.

• Market research analyst.

• I still do not know what I want to do :( bad huh

• No it's not bad. It's never to late to do what you want no matter what the age. I have seen people of all different ages come out and do big things. It's never to late. :)

• To be Doctor

What Guys Said 14

• A politician like my grandpa and his grandpa. 😎

• A veterinarian. I know I'll be beyond poor when I'm done with school, but its worth it. Already working towards it too :)

• When I was a child I wanted to become a vet too *-*

• You will get their. You seem dedicated and a hard worker. I think in the end it will pay off. Lo lI do agree about part time jobs they are good for entertainment and making some money. :)

• It'll be worth it, thats all that matters to me.

• Becoming teacher; simple. But my dream...

• Development economist, helping sustainable development around the world.

• A paid writer

• Neurosurgeon.

• Priest King of a culture that believes that their king is a god.

• Gentlemans Club Tycoon ;)

• Engineering Manager

• I am planning to join politics... I'm still quite young so I'll see where it goes, I am applying for the Fletcher School of Public Policy next year.

• Astrophysics professor in the university

• general in the bundeswehr ^^

• Don't know don't care... yet

• Quantitative analyst in Wall Street.