What would you do and what would be your reaction if you woke up one day and you found out that you were living in another century or decade?

Imagine this situation. It can be in any century or decade. Would you freak out? Would you do something that you can't do now? Would you try to come back to the 21st century?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• I would enjoy myself. It's tough being a gentleman and socially awkward in this century.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would wanna explore this new century/ decade that I'm in and familiarize myself with the changes from the past. It would be like starting over

What Guys Said 6

• definitely i will enjoy myself in that century or decade.. and i will try to live the past and memories.. so that i can experience what i have heard or read about the past centuries. it would be awesome to live there.

• The last time I woke up and I found myself living in another decade was on Jan 1, 2010.
    The last time I woke up and I found myself living in another century was on Jan 1, 2001.
    Nothing special happened.

• It depends on the century I land in and my circumstances there

• I'll check it out and see if I'll like it there

• Hope there's no slavery because I'd be screwed. I would hitch a ride back to the 21st century if this was the circumstance because I refuse to not be treated like a person!!

• I wasn't thinking about slavery times. I would be screwed too.

• forgive me but looked on your profile a question intrigued me a late answer is no in the monastery was told could step out back to time of Jesus or forward without culture shock your last posting you are correct Isis will just regroup and start again hatred is hard to over come sorry if anger or disturb you

• It's okay. You're not bothering me. I wasn't just expecting to get an answer to this question, since it's really old.

• basically in Shari laws don't get sick but was a recent case in Tehran about a husband refused to release his wife's body till after he had sexual relations with her ruling was even dead still his property Honor killings rather common in middle eastern countries women does something her father or husband gets angry about well Saudi Arabian Embassy will most times mail you a copy of the Koran read for yourself without bias

• That's horrible! Like I said before, I'm glad I'm not a Muslim woman.

What Girls Said 3

• I would see if I liked it lol.

• Id b happy. Sick of my century for now

• I would like to see what the world would be like in 10 years.