You are in bed. Lights are off. Suddenly, the sound rings through the pitch black room. It's a ferocious buzzing sound coming from a mosquito flying out from the depths of hell looking for a proper striking point. And there could be more. What do you do?
- *Turn on lights* I'm not going to sleep until I'm certain that thing is dead.Vote A
- *Turn on lights* I'll look around but I'm not going to waste sleep over this.Vote B
- *Put on blankets* I don't care if I burn up. This mosquito is not getting my legs.Vote C
- *Go to sleep* Seriously guys? It is just a mosquito.Vote D
- *Go to sleep-ish* ... As long as I don't hear it fly next to my face.Vote E
- I have a better idea than these choices / I want to see results / Mosquito hell-spawn wtf?Vote F
Not at all. In fact, I'm glad I get notifications for each comment lol. Keeps me up to date on how Mr. freshly bathed cuddly cabbage cat stands in his battle against @fenixx0083 -- mosquito tamer