Just curious as to what other people are watching or have watched and liked. Can be old or new. I just wrapped up Plastic Memories and will finish Etotama today. I like rom com and slice of life, but I've been known to watch other stuff, too.
Most Helpful Girl
I'm currently watching The Flower That We Saw That Day which is a really sentimental, sweet anime about childhood friends trying to grant their dead best friend a wish to allow her to go to heaven, I recommend it. My favourite anime is Parasyte: the maxim, a kinda supernatural horror about creatures that come down to earth, take over a human brain and feed on humans whilst hiding themselves and this one kid's fight to stop them. It's amazing, there's romance in there, so I would definitely recommend that you check it out!
Here's some recommendations for you:
- Clannad (my avatar is from Clannad, romance and slice of life)
- Lucky Star (infamous for being the most boring anime ever, but pretty cute and slice of life)
- GJ-Bu (slice of life)
- Ano natsu de matteru (a very interesting rom-com)
- Kaichou wa Maid-sama (pretty hilarious, a great slice of life rom com)
- Saint Onii-san (not really what you're looking for, but it's Jesus and Buddha in modern day Japan on vacation, it's hilarious)
- Sakura Trick (lesbian slice of life)
- Say I love you (slice of life romantic anime)
- Your lie in April (super sad, super sweet anime about overcoming your past and achieving your dreams)
- Toradora! (rom com, slice of life, main female is the epitome of tsundere)1