The Associated Press won a court decision which forced the release of a portion of a 2005 deposition in which Bill Cosby admitted, "obtaining Quaaludes with the intent of giving the sedatives to women he wanted to have sex with."
For those doubters, is this evidence enough that he sexually assualted at least some women and if so, that his career is over? Once the number of accusers reached double digits, I never doubted his guilt.
- Yes, I believe he did it and that his career is over.Vote A
- No, I don't believe it, but his career is probably over.Vote B
- Yes, I belive he did it, but I think his career will survive.Vote C
- No, I don't believe it and think his career will survive.Vote D
- Other (Please explain in comments)Vote E
- See results.Vote F
Most Helpful Girl
I believed he did it the moment several women came forward at the same time about it. I know in a lot of scenarios that could be seen as just trying to get fame, or money, etc. And I think in some cases that could be true. But, their stories seemed genuine, consistent, and plausible. Mainly? My gut told me immediately that he did it.2