What is your pet?

What is your pet?
I have a gecko, if you do have a pet feel free to post pictures of them, if you don't have a pet but want one post a picture of what you want :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• so far i have one family of rats, countless unfriendly mosquitos, sometimes a bunch of female spider and those sneaky cockroach bastards. well , i think i had enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like one of these. My sister would have to move out, though!!

i.livescience.com/.../050415_elephant_02.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Two dogs, both are black labs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a dog that my mom had found him on the street when he was like 1 month old.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two cats named Flash and Stinky and a fire belly newt (amphibian) named Carol who is 17 years old! I've had many other pets in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a cat. Well, really it's my wife's cat. The cat tolerates me since my wife's passing.

0|0
    0|0
  • for a moment then i thought you were saying you have a pet midget.. that wouldve been a bit rude

1|2
    1|1
  • I got a hamster

0|0
    0|0
  • rocket raccoon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a bird and he is very very fashionable :P

https:// i. hizliresim . com/d5639n. jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• That is AWESOME!!! I have a white maltese named coco but he is old and doesn't have too much longer according to most vets. I think he might live another 1 or 2 years. My dad wants to put him down this year but my mother wants to keep him longer. Most people think they are from Malta but they are actually Italian dogs.

1|0
    0|0
  • What an adorable picture! You are loved :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a pet tortoise!! I have had him for a year and a half. He is my baby :3

Your pet gecko is adorable!

0|1
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • i dont have one... but i would love to have a dog..

1|0
    0|1
  • I have 1 cat and 1 dog.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a turtle, three dogs, and a cat. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • We have a cat , her name is Isis

[IMG]https://i60.tinypic.com/2z4wft1.jpg[/IMG]

0|2
    0|0
  • i have two cats frank and annie, frank is a huge black tom, ( he weighs about 23 pounds which is a lot for a cat) and annie who is a grumpy 3 legged old lady cat who weighs a quarter of franks weight but she's still boss!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, when I was little I use to have a hamster. I named him John. He was a Syrian hamster :) <3

www.pamperedpetsltd.co.uk/.../Syrian%20Hamster.jpg</a>

0|0
    0|0
  • Are geckos sticky to the touch or is it just that their feet grip?

My mom has two cats... one black and one gray. I love them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Leopard gecko just grip, your thinking of the crested gecko which have sticky pads on their feet

• I have two mini Yorkshire's, one I named Precious and the other is blaze:) I had them for 3 years now and their my little bundles of joy! Precious is the more playful one, while blaze likes to cuddle. here's a picture of precious since blaze is bad with pictures ;)
    drive.google.com/.../edit?usp=docslist_api

0|0
    0|0