GAGers!!! At what age did you learn to drive?

Tell me, pleaseeeee! ;o

2638

Most Helpful Girl

• 15 when I wasn't allowed to. Dad took me near the factories on a Sunday, and he let me drive for a few minutes haha

But I think it started when I was 5-6 years old. Mum told me that i ran dad over when he parked the car to put it in the garage and he had to get out of the car and manually lift up the garage door to open it, and i got out of my seat, and put the car in gear and ran dad over. Mum came running from inside the house, hearing dads loud yell and she was laughing her head off because she saw dad under the car and me in the drivers seat. Dad wasn't injured or anything.

• Omg, πŸ˜‚You ran him over...😳 Thank God, he was fine..:) Were you scared though?

• Thank you for MH lovely ☺️

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 38

• :/ Even tho I still cannot ride bike or even bicycle, I learnt to drive car when I was just 13. I am very good at driving. 😏
    But, I still don't have driving licence because... ain't nobody got time for that lol. Don't tell the police haha 😬 Planning to get it by the end of the year :)

• Learned at 17. Those were scary times πŸ˜‚

πŸš— πŸš“πŸš“πŸš“

• 18. Here in Brazil we can just get our license legally when we're 18. Since I didn't wanna drive illegaly, I waited until the "right age" to learn and get my license.

• A week after my 16th birthday and my motorcycle license a week after that. I'd been driving and riding on private land since I was 14.

• Now at 19, driving a car requires confidence and some guts in my opinion and a year ago I wouldn't have been ready for this. The earliest you can drive on your own in Germany is 18

• Ah! I agree with you. It does needs confidence, focus and guts. I don't drive often, as I'm get scared sometime, lol. Thanks for answering!

• by the way, it happened with me too. It sucks. The people who didn't care about me.. are now

• Trying to be my friend and some asked me out on a date. Karma is ____

• I started learning at 16.

• Haha I love Despicable Me :D :D

I started to learn at 15. What about you?

• Hehe :-) Me too!! Oh and and Monster Inc film :D
      At age 17! I don't drive often cause I still feel bit scared and nervous 😳😳

• Right? It's called Bora Bora I've always wanted to go there for a honeymoon haha
      It's our honeymoon and we have a whole island to visit and you want to watch tv haha... I love you but no! Lol!

Uhhh you found my other weakness... Babies!! So cute lol Get both!!

• Yes, I'll get both soon <3
      Oops, sorry! LOL! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It looks very beautiful <3 Let's go, explore the island ;o ;p

• 18. you can only have your license at 18 where i live and you need to hire a professional teacher (you canΒ΄t be taught by parents or friends).

• Around age 20.

• Nice :D I've learnt driving at the age of 17. But I don't really drive much. It scares me to be honest.. lol

• Driving scares me at times too but I have to drive to school and stuff lol

• Oh, lol x)

• At 18, I had no car to practice with and had to find a friend willing to teach me

• How long did it take you to learn?

• was always good at the arcade racing games, maybe that helped
      πŸ‘† Lol. X)
      Nice :)

• Hahaa!!! hey i think it did give me a few bad habits i would break really late and hard and would turn to quickly when i first started driving

• I officially got my driving licence at age 19. But i would race go-carts from the age of 12.

• Hahah lol 17, but didn't get my license until 18

• Same here!! I learned driving at the age of 17. But, I don't drive often cause I find driving scary... 😳

• You just have to practice :) and take a gps with you it will boost your confidence :P

• You're right! ;o

• Didn't learn yet, everything is within walking distance :D.

• I was 17 when I took the lessons, I was 15 when I learned to drive a car through a field and tear it up! lmao

• Genie can you just stop being soooooo cute?

• LOL! No -.-
      I'm planning to kill everyone with the cuteness! Mwahahaha ;p xD :D

• 14-15 years. Drove a caterers minivan and crashed it into the bride's expensive waiting car. p. s the bride was my aunt !!!

• Omg! 😳😳 LOL! Was she really furious? 😳

• Well as a typical Indian bride, she didn't even open her eyes to see in which car she was being ferried. The broken bumper was hastily fixed by me immediately and the party went ahead :D

• LOL! Smart move xD

• I had a car at 14 that I drove around our land.
    17 legally on the public roads

• Caution ⚠ cuteness overdose ^^
    lol and the answer is 16

• Omg , hahaha πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š That's my plan 😈 Kill everyone with cuteness and rule the world ;p
      *Laughs mojojo's style* Thank you! :D

Nice! ;o I was 17, lol. I still get get nervous, sometimes 😳😳😧

• 11 years old stealing the keys and teaching myself never went to driving school

• I was 8 and I was my dad Designated driver lmao

• Learned when I was twenty.

Got my license at twenty-one.

• I was in NZ and had a licence at 15

• i was 17

.

• 27 for me a debt problem meant I could not afford it

• I understand..:-)

• I am glad I did it in the end and I passed with only a few minor errors like going too slow at my local test centre in the UK.

• Practiced when I was 18 before starting my license, which I got a few months before I turned 19. :)

• 17 -------------

• 10 ,12around that age

• I was late so 26

• For me its 14... that's last year!

• Learned as soon as i could (17) passed before i turned 18

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 25

• I haven't yet.

• I still don't know how to drive :P But I got my provisional licence when I was 16.

• I learnt to drive on private land at sixteen.. And passed my driving test two days after my seventeenth birthday.

• 16, but didn't had enough confidence to drive on my own until last July when I moved out to live on my own.

• Nice! I was 17 when I learned driving. Honestly, I still feel nervous sometimes xD

• I learned at 15 and a half.

• No age. I can't drive lol

• You're scared of driving? You're not alone, lol. Though I learnt driving... I avoid driving cause I get really nervous and scared!

• I don't think I can drive on the highway lol. And I have anger issues so I know my road rage would be ridiculous.

• 19. It was a fun ride :P

• I just booked my drivers test! :) I'll probably crash the car or something... or run over an old lady. Poor lady.

• Past my test at 19

• Is it bad I'm nearly 19 and still have not even studied for a permit?

Eh, my mom's teaching me soon so I can get a job. :)

• Bad? Not at atll! Many people don't get a permit till they're in their 20s.. :)
      That's awesome! Just be careful <3

• Sixteen:)...

• Grandpa bought me a car when I was 5 years old but I still can't drive it. 😒

• Oh so cute! I was 18 i think haha

• I started learning when I was 16 and got my license at 17.

• I learned on my 17th birthday but got my first car on my 18th birthday

• I was driving illegally at 15.

• I between 7 and 10, not sure.

• Wow, that's a really young age! Were you feeling scared or nervous?

• I was 15, but got my license at 16

• I don't know how to drive yet.

• I started at 22

• @modelshaan18 Aren't you the guy who posted really cheap pics an hour ago? Get lost. This isn't a hookupsite.

• @SydneyGirl Cool :D

• Started learning at 17, but passed the test like two years later.. I was too laidback :p

• 14 Lol don't ask

• I don't know how to drive properly yet but 15

• Started driving a car at 16, motorbikes though since I was 6

• I love the picture O_O so cute!!
    I forgot when was the first time... lol I think I was 17 or 18 but I got a driver license when I was 19 or 20 :D