What do you have to do to be able to sleep?

What's the thing that you have to do nightly to be able to sleep?
I know it's weird but i personally can't fall asleep if i didn't say goodnight to my mother then told her i love her and then kissed her five times.

25

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I check on all my kids before I go to bed. Then kiss my wife or hold her hand then I'm out.

• I wouldn't say I need to do this, but usually I imagine I'm cuddling with someone and that helps a bunch.

• Sometimes I've to masturbate in order to have a good night sleep and it works everytime.

• Play some sports in the evening or do some rigorous physical activities like running, cycling, you'll fall asleep at night in no time

What Girls Said 2

• I have to read before bed. I don't know why but it helps me fall asleep.

• For how long do you read?

• @Asker

Till my eyes start to feel heavy. It can be anywhere from 10 minutes to 30 minutes. I try to read in a sleeping position as that speeds up the process.

• Oh ok, that's really nice😊

• I have a hard time sleeping with an empty bed. My boyfriend got me a puppy. I LOVE him in bed. It helps me sleep. He is a cutie.

https://i60.tinypic.com/2lk63va.jpg