The Suicide Squad Comic-Con Trailer, opinions?

• Awesome
  • Need to see more
  • Sucks
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey I'm a natural skeptic and even though I'm a huge DC fan and I enjoy the suicide squad comics, I still need to see more to seriously pique my interest. Yes it looks fun and yes it looks dark with some morbid humor thrown in which is cool but I need more of the storyline and plot that they're going for.

Did anyone see the new Batman v. Superman trailer from comic con? I went absolutely nuts. This is one movie I was super negative about but now I'm starting to get excited about. Ben Affleck is killing it with the stocky batman with the one piece cowl.. The appearance of Wonder Woman in the new trailer was awesome as well. This will be the dawn of the Justice League, my friends, and it's been long overdue. I still want to see Aquaman in a future trailer because he's supposed to be in it too. I can't wait for a new Green Lantern movie and Shazam.. Ugh the best years in comic book movies are ahead of us.

• I didn't know it was out yet. I have to watch it now. And I can't wait for the Justice League movie as well.

• You're very welcome.

• Thanks for MH.

What Guys Said 4

• looking good!

• I am so turned on for DeadPool

• I think harley is awesome (what I seen of her) was afraid that they would ruin her on the silver screen... but looks ok so far ^_^
    everything else seems decent.
    should be a good watch as the comics were ok

• Well i just posted that but it's FREAKING AWESOMEEEE

What Girls Said 2

• OH FUCK YES

• I'm in between B and C right now... o. O
    Leaning more towards C though.