Is turkey a good country to visit?

Me and my family might go and visit turkey and it's easy to travel there since I am Egyptian so is it a good place and does it have nice places to go thanks 😃

Turkish people opinions please 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm from Turkey/Istanbul. And im sure you'll enjoy the architecture, food and welcoming people :) Plus, we have really nice beaches and also Turkey is really cheap when compared to other countries in Europe

Most Helpful Guy

• Turkey is so cool, its a beautiful country!
    I like how they treat homosexuality there!

What Girls Said 8

• I'm from turkey, you have to visit my country It's very historical and relaxing. You can go to Istanbul, Antalya or Izmir

• My mom once went to Istanbul and she still talks about how she fell in love with the traditional markets, etc. sometimes... and that was before I was born! oO

• https://i58.tinypic.com/byd6d.jpg
    TAKE ME WITH YOU, Pleaseeeeeee!! I thought I wA your friend 😢 :/ ;p

• @suitandtie he needs your expertise! :)

• I don't know.. One of my favourite writers (Orhan Pamuk) is from turkey. and it's a very historical country.. I'm gonna visit it too. This year..

• I'm from turkey and I'd recommend going to Pamukkale (cotton tower in English) in Denizli,

Or Alacati/Cesme which is an old Aegean city with stone buildings, with blue accents which are adorned by pink flowers and decorations. It is on a peninsula so there is a wide variety of beaches and it is also the windsurf capital of Turkey. The windsurf area is a bay with great wind, barely any waves and shallow areas (at one point the ground goes from 2m to 30m which is why the sea suddenly goes from light blue to dark blue). You can walk through ancient streets of Alacati and feel transported through time, or go to Cesme Marina which is a modern port.
    There is also a bazaar every Saturday in Alacati and every Thursday in Cesme. You can buy handcrafted goods and freshly farmed foods.

Sorry if I made any mistakes in my English haha

• 2h

by the way I was not trying to act all egoistical (dk if that's the right word) about turkey, just giving you some good things to do when there.

Of course the country has flaws:
      People here can be uneducated (looking at our president you might realize)
      Dark skin tones are rare so people stare a lot (I don't actually live here so I find it normal), it's not that they hate you if you are dark skinned, they just have not seen it a lot
      Turks can be pretty hmm intense with their emotions

Other than that it's great! All countries have their flaws tho

• They are always ready to abuse you.
    Just know this

• Be prepared for the overwhelming amount of self-centred people who won't stop talking about themselves.

• Well i am going there to learn about them and hear them talk about themselves

• Oh well, in this case you might wanna consider saving your money cause there are a bunch of Turks in here and they talk about themselves for free.

What Guys Said 4

• ye totally but only if you swing by Europe for sum Greece first... cuz Turkey without some Greece is terrible. #thestruggleIsrael

• The Turks on this website have given a pretty poor first impression.

• Lovely place. Just try. You'll see. Antalya, Istanbul, Izmir are the places in the top list 😊

• Turkish people are very repulsive when they don't get what they want.