Musical instruments you play?

1523

Most Helpful Guy

• I am trying to learn guitar... i am really bad at musical things...

• Practice makes perfect 😊
      Electric/classical?

• Hey that's cool! @musicbrain5 I teach kids piano and guitar 😊 the kids are so cute, but annoying sometimes πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• Violin 🎻 🎼🎡🎢🎢

• That's awesome! I quit violin few months after learning it because of my neck.

• Thanks for MHO sweety.

• Anytime :) welcome back? It seems like I haven't seen you for quite some time :)

What Guys Said 22

• I can play the renaissance lute, classical guitar, acoustic archtop guitar, solid-body electric guitar, electric bass guitar, bluegrass mandolin or f-style mandolin, A-style mandolin, electric frypan steel guitar, lap steel guitar, pedalsteel guitar, sitar, violin, viola, cello, double bass, petite grand piano, baby grand piano, medium grand piano, parlor grand piano, semiconcert or ballroom piano, concert grand piano, church organ, chamber organ, theatre organ, electric organ, harpsichord, hurdy gurdy, hammered dulcimer, the psaltery, drums, bladder pipe, bag pipes, recorder, trupmet etc

• Guitar and vocals. I used to play piano, but that was years ago. I'd be interested to take it up again though.

• Since i am a DJ i play the turntable (I know it's not really an instrument) and I play a bit of keyboard.

• Piano

Guitar

Drums

Vocals

• I don't really play anything anymore I used to be able to play the piano and I kind of mess around with the guitar.

• Saxophone, guitar and I attempt to sing every now and then. But I never spent enough time to be good at singing

• Alto saxophone and acoustic guitar.

• Theatre organ and piano accordion. I started on the piano at 5 years old. My sister did, too.

• Bass guitar, guitar, some piano and I am learning the bagpipes

• My voice :)

• Piano, Guitar and Saxophone. XD

• Cello. Just the cello.

• I wanna learn violin sooooo bad :(

• no, but I want to learn to play the banjo

• Triangle, years and years of practice.

• Harmonica and my throat&mouth (beatbox) lol

• Harmonica!! My late grandpa used to teach me how to play em. I'm still having mine tho, but its just there because the songs I know how to play are limited πŸ˜“

• Snare drum.

• Would like to learn the guitar?

• Electric guitar

• The Guitar (acoustic) and a bit of cajon ^^

• Guitar and a little bit piano

• Drums and guitar

What Girls Said 14

• Trumpet 🎺 and a little piano 🎹

• Flute is my main instrument - I'm classically trained in flute performance and have been playing since I was 12.

I've also been playing guitar and bass guitar for 10 years.

• Guitar is the only one and I'm limited to how much I can play it.

I use to okay the Sax but I quit.

• I like playing the guitar, but I don't really like teaching kids. They could get on my nerves sometimes and one even broke my guitar 😒 I'm learning saxophone right now β™₯

• How did they break it? Like the string?

The guitar is pretty easy to learn but it was way easier while I was learning it in school than teaching myself.

As for the sax good luck with never again!

• The sax is quite okay so far πŸ˜‚

This little guy cut my guitar string and the cost of replacing them are way more expensive than actually buying a new one -.- he literally cut them all off 😒

• Piano and violin

• Guitar, flute, a little piano and the concertina

• I tried learning guitar a couple years ago but failed miserably haha
    Now I really want to learn how to play both acoustic and electric guitar as well as the piano ^-^

• Played the piano growing up

• the cello and the clarinet

• Hello fellow cello player πŸ‘‹
      The clarinet sounds cool! Used to see people playing em in the school band 😊

• acoustic guitar, I want to master the drums

• Guitar 😊

.

• The piano fillerrr

• The viola.

• Harp and guitar.

• Clarinet and drums