What is the biggest sin in christian religion?

Is it not believing in God?

610

Most Helpful Girl

• Something like that... looks like I'm going to hell then, at least I'll get a nice tan

• To think of the possibility of God that might exist, I am afraid of commiting suicide.

• I dont have a reason in life.

• I am like why I live, why not dead. I dont enjoy life.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Well, believing in god is pretty fundamental in Christian religion, so I'd say so, yeah :)

• So killing someone or raping someone is less sin

• God killed pretty much everyone at one point :/ Plus, rape at that time wasn't really considered a crime against a person, it was considered damage to property, so it wouldn't be as big a thing as it is today.

• According to the Bible, Jahwe had no problem with rape, murder, theft, slavery.
      But Jesus had a big problem with people dodging taxes: see what happened to Ananias and his wife (Acts 5)

• According to Jesus it's blasphemy. The pharisees were the ones that Jesus condemned the most even though the pharisees were more religious then the other Jews (or at least pretended to be).

• I'm on the Highway to Hell, then.

• I think so yeah.

• Not a sin if you aren't religious.

• Really? I think about the posibilty of God that might exist. I say what if he exists.

• It's a sin not to to be religious , said those old farts in the buy bull and in the Vatican. :D :D :D

• I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints..

What Guys Said 9

• Being atheist like me, I suppose.

www.fright-bytes.com/.../devil3.gif

• You'll go to hell :D

• Why are you so sure?

• I can't go there since your hell doesn't exist and to get to the real hell on Earth I'd have to buy a ticket or get enlisted. All options out of question.

• Not believing is the biggest but I think being gay is the second biggest the bible mentions twice about how bad it is and don't even talk that bad about things like killing

• Technically it's worshiping other gods more than you worship him.

• some of the bigger ones are blaspheme on purpose and murder of children.

• Masturbation I don't know why he watches me in the first place perv

• Crime is the most sinful thing in the world ofcourse so aside from that would be hatred

• They are all equally Sin in God's eye one does not weigh more than another.

• You'd think it'd be diddling little kids, but you'd be wrong...