Would you be offended if someone call you sexy?

I knowi don't like it

2217

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if they don't also consider me to be a full and balanced person. Like you can think I'm a sexy woman who is also an engineer and a feminist and a fabulous cook, but if you only see me as sexy, that's an insult. I'm so much more than that.

What Guys Said 17

• Only if that's like the first thing they said when I saw them. But really someone calling you a word doesn't get you upset rather it's your reaction to the emotion presented by the limbic system. Someone can call you a whore and you will feel upset but you can ultimately choose to dismiss the feeling and let it pass. This is your conscious will. Your ability to let go.

• I'd be confused because I don't get that kind of attention, but I'd roll with it.

• No, I've been called sexy already and I liked it. It's not something to feel offended about.

• I think i'd be surprised, cause nobody calls me sexy. Aside from my friend and my brother, but they do it in a humorous manner.

• omg, i'd feel like a piece of meat...

• I'd be flattered, honestly. I don't get offended by people complimenting me.

• Nope, I totally don't mind, Actually I really like it, Because that's a good word to describe a person. At least better being called ugly or shit. Sexy is what I wanna be !

• No and I can see why it'd get annoying for women who are called it all the time but to say it is offensive seems like it's going too far.

• Depends on who it is I suppose lol.

• I'm ugly af so that would never happen

• no but i would recommend an eyetest

• Nope -----------

• I don't mind it, its a compliment!

• I would not, but I'd feel weird

• no... but then i doubt it's looked on well were you're from.

• I would not, I feel flattered instead

• What the fuck , Why why would anyone feel offended by that

go ahead call me sexy as much as u can

What Girls Said 21

• It would just make me feel awkward. If my boyfriend said it to me I don't mind, or any of my girlfriends just say "hey sexy" or "you look sexy" I wouldn't be offended. Apart from everyone else I would just question why they would say it in the first place. I don't want that sort of attention.

• I would be , if they were creepy.
    media.giphy.com/media/yTiY21dEJZRiE/giphy.gif

Otherwise I would take it as a compliment. That is it.
    I would prefer it from SO though.

• No I wouldn't, all though personally I don't find myself sexy, but even if so, I've had trouble accepting compliments, and it's something I've been working on x

• depends who it is.

• Nah, I'd be flattered af, it gets kinda old being called cute.

• Nope I would take that as a good compliment. :)

I had a compliment me saying I should work at hooters. Implementing that I have huge tits to work there. :D

• I don't know, I guess it depends on the person and my relationship to them.

If it's just some drunk guy at a club I definitely don't like it either..

• I've never been called sexy, but it wouldn't really offend me but just annoy me. I've been getting called ugly most of my life, so I would question whether or not he is sincere. I've had false compliments by guys or asked out on false dates in the past. So I don't fully trust it anymore. I'd have to be in a relationship with a guy to know he's sincere. If it's someone I am dating I would appreciate it.

• Depends on the context and situation. If it's someone I know, or I've invited the attention, or its someone I'm interested in then it's ok. Otherwise, it would be unwanted.

• it all depends on who it is...

• If they do it in a perverted way of course I will dislike it ( except if it is from my Love ;) )

• Yes. I am not sexy, I am a lady>.>

• Depends entirely on how it's delivered.

• yes i would, unless it was my girlfriends or husband

• Maybe since I prefer beautiful

• naaaaahhh I'm indifferent

• If it was a stranger than yes. I wouldn't say it would offend me but I'd feel very uncomfortable.

• Depends on who does it

• no.. maybe if it was said sarcasticly then i might get offened

• Not always..
    Kind of depends on where it's coming from

• Uncomfortable, irritated, angry, offended..