What is your favourite British accent?

Queen's English

Geordie Accent (Newcastle)

Manchester accent

Scouse accent (Liverpool)

Essex accent

There is so many British accent's so obviously cannot list them all as i can only upload 5 videos max so feel free to comment your favourite one if its not up there :-)

• Queens English
  • Geordie
  • Manchester
    Vote C
  • Scouse
    Vote D
  • Essex
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

310

Most Helpful Guy

• hahahaha this question makes me laugh so much!
    And I like how in all of your videos the person being interviewed is a woman because I love British girls and of course I love all those different accents!
    I would say that my favourite accents is the Scottish one. I voted Geordie out of these which is similar. All of them are lovely but I can't really recognise much of a difference between Queens English and Essex and between Manchester and Liverpool.
    Anyway, good question. This made my evening.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the one from Manchester is the sexiest

What Guys Said 9

• 0|0
  • I prefer estuary English closes one was the Essex accent and I notice a a theme of hot girls in the videos appart from Emma Watson shame you picked her

• Queens and Essex.
    Didn't get to here Geordie much since the guy kept talking and I wanted to here the girl. His accent was cool but I was more interested in her.

Manchester and Scouse didn't sound that nice.

• I voted scouse accent because it is funny and really hard to understand Jamie Carragher.

'Alright, lad, you goin the game later, with your auld fella?'

• essex ftw.. you get me fam?

• You missed so many of them... but out of these I guess I'd have to go with Queens English as I find the whole Essex thing really annoying and the others all sound the same to me. I say this as an Englishman.

• I'm not sure what accent it is exactly but I love Ray Winstone's accent.

• what bout yon wigan accent? yer green as rest. represent

• I'm going to say Scouse because my Dad's from Lancashire.

What Girls Said 2

• I voted Manchester with Queens English as second and Essex as third :-)

• i chose essex cuz like it sounds really unique and like squeaky x nasal = fun ! oh and like awhile back my friend mentioned she has that accent and like when i like watched it i was like wow she sounds exactly like katie ! so like yeah essex.