What is your dark embarassing secret?

813

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Back when I was a young boy I used to go to my aunt and uncle's place once in a while to play with my niece and nephew. One day I was playing with my niece and when she went to the toilet I ate her sticker of a pink whale. Next day there was a pink whale in my poop. She's 19 now and I still haven't worked up the courage to tell her what happened to her sticker.

• I want to experiance death constantly (not in a depressing way or suicidle way)

Just to experiance it... Because our experiances whilst we are alive are 'external' and as you're dying.. That slowly fades away and you can only become aware on the internal until a few seconds until you die

• i used to take pics of gals' feet on da beach/pool but it's been years since then... i'm kinda ashamed of wot i used to do :(

• I still have stuffed animals

(I don't sleep with them tho. They are on a shelf)

• I have kissed a guy but didn't like it. It was accidental lol

• My display pic isn't actually me.

I know! I'm such a monster!!

• I used to be a stripper when I was younger

• What is yours?

• I'm not actually a Pokemon. I'm... a Human! Phew, it feels great to finally get this off my chest.

• The girlfriend of a close friend of mine is very attractive and has perfect, sexy feet (yes, I have a foot fetish). Every now and then, I will sneak and grab a pair of her dirty socks or nylons and use them as my cum dumpster. I've also used her panties as well.

• I'm a kissless virgin and have never been in a relationship because I have self-esteem issues and a deep-seated fear of intimacy.

• I have a small penis, and it stopped me from having any relationships whatsoever.

What Girls Said 8

• it won't really be a secret if i tell..

• well it ain't gonna be a secret anymore if I'll spill it

• There are better super villains than me.

• No shit...

• @MattXRT you're just being rude for no reason

• Um it was directed at 'maleficent ' your avatar. I didn't want to offend you as a person.
      If I did I'm sorry.

• When i'm alone I like to dance on tables in a body suit and wig singing taylor swift

• If it is dark amd embarrassing why would I post it in a public site xD?

• when i was 17 my parents helped me break inside our own house because we were locked out

• How did that go? Did you break your windows or something

• No my dad took off the screen then used a butter knife to open the window from the outside then lifted me up I climbed through the window and then I climb through over the table by the window and opened the front door to let them in there is still marks on the window

• I have a mole on my hip bone.. Embarrassing..

• I want to kill