Girls, would you agree to this request?

If your friend was going on a holiday at the same time as your honeymoon, and nobody was available to take care of your friend's little kid. Would you agree to bring her kid on your honeymoon if she asked because you are the only person available?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

22

Most Helpful Girl

• No. She can reschedule for when she does have a babysitter. That's what having a kid means. Now, if she had a medical emergency or something, I would try to figure some way out to help her. I have enough sane relatives that I think my friend would trust one of them to watch her child in a pinch, though.

What Girls Said 21

• I am the type to sacrifice all and everything to help the people I care about, but that is one of the rare circumstances where I would say no. My wedding and honeymoon is a time for me to be completely selfish for myself and my lover, so they would have to pay for a babysitter.

• No. I'm not good with kids and I would like to enjoy my honeymoon with my husband. So, taking care of a child would ruin my plans.

• There is no problem babysitting. But on a once in a lifetime honeymoon? Nope. If she reeeaalllyy can't find another person to babysit, i would probably take the kid and ask a mutual friend or someone the mother knows well to take care of them instead. Honeymoons are supposed to be special and romantic. Only adults allowed lol😛

• Cancel your own damn holiday, woman, I'm going on my honeymoon!

Honeymoon > someone else's child

• What friend would even consider asking their friend to sacrifice their honeymoon to babysit their kid? No way.

• Nope. I'm not babysitting on my honeymoon. She'll need to make other arrangements for the kid.

• No f-ing way. Her holiday is probably an annual event and my honeymoon is once in a lifetime. Sorry she's having trouble with childcare.

• on a honeymoon no! if they are expecting me to let their kid gatecrash my honeymoon they can take their kid away

• Hell no. It's not my kid...

• No Honeymoons are special time for a husband and wife to bond before they face the world as a married unit. You can't really do that with a child there all the time.

• Why can't she bring HER kid on HER holiday? If it were my kid and I couldn't find a sitter I wouldn't have as much of a problem bringing them on the honeymoon but someone else's kid is not going to come on my honeymoon.

• LOL FUCK NO. IM NOT TAKING CARE OF SOME LITTLE SHIT HEAD WHEN IM SUPPOSED TO BE HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE!

• Of course not. Because I am NOT available. Why would she think that her holiday is more importaint than the honeymoon? Honeymoon is supposed to be once in your life, but you can go somewhere on a holiday as often as you can afford it.

• im on a HONEYMOON! she can just go another time

• Uh no, why is her holiday more important than my honeymoon?

• No. Love my friends kids but No.

• Honeymoon is your very special holiday... what kind of friend would even ask such a thing?

• Nope. If it wasn't a honeymoon then yes.

• I mean it is your honeymoon..

• HEEEEELLLLLLLLL NO !

she can postpone or cancel her vacation or disown the kid, but i dont wanna ruin my honey moon !
    it ould be rude to ask actually

• No, I wouldn't. It would be selfish and hypocritical of her to ask.