Do you prefer to talk or text?

I guess I'm a rare kid this generation that really prefers talking and letters vs. texting. Like I'll text, but I really like to talk more. And I'm the type to send a girl a nice letter about her if I do, rather than a long text, cause I feel letters are more emotional and meaningful you know?

Which do you prefer?

• Talking
  • Texting
  • Both
    Vote C
  • Neither
    Vote D
  • Other (explain) / Results
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

123

Most Helpful Girl

• Phone calls because it's easier to understand the tone of the conversation. Although, i do text more.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm ok with both. Just depends how important the context is and if I want to get an immediate answer or don't mind waiting.

• I prefer talking

• You and my boyfriend lol. It is like pulling teeth talking to him during the day because he would rather Skype or talk than text at all. He frequently says he hates it.

• Talking, but if you mean talking on the phone or texting, then texting.

• both, but more talking for me

• I hate text. I will use it but not often.

• I prefer texting.

• The guy I'm with now lives like 5 hours away and my favorite thing to do with him is FaceTime but if not we snapchat and text

• I prefer talking, because it's way easier to understand eachother by just hearing the tone.

• I prefer texting unless it's someone I'm really comfortable with

• texting is better.

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer going to hang out to see each other those so called communication apps are moving us A WAYYYY from communication

• Talking and I hate texting I may text but I'm forced to because all girls text

• I prefer to talk rather than text.