Most Helpful Girl
When I was around 6 years old I had a gonflable swimming pool and I went out for a second to go drink some water, when I came back my the whole water was full of bees. I thought they were dead, so I got in the water. After some seconds one bee stung my thumb.
From this, dumb me learned that it's better to stay in the house. ☺0
Most Helpful Guy
I haven't but the trick to not getting stung is to remain calm.
I forgot what it was called but when you start freaking out your body releases some shit and the bees detect that and sting the fuck out of you.1