Guys, What is your impression of a girl who…?

Posts a lot of selfies that look exactly te same and photos of cleavage revealing outfits BUT
geta 250+ likes on each Instagram photo.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE 💜💜

• It's a big turnoff if she gets that many likes and dresses a bit slutty
  • It's a turn on because she is desirable if she gets a lot of likes a
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't want her most probably, but that's not because she is slutty (I rather prefer slutty girls over asexual girls). A girl who always posts too many selfies tends to be too self-obsessed with her beauty (and would be spending her entire time of the day on makeup). Also, there is a chance (though not sure) that she may look down upon others as if she is a celebrity and we are all her fans. I wouldn't want that. I would prefer some less beautiful girl who treats me with respect just like her equal.

What Guys Said 12

• My impression is that this girl probably like to get lots of attention from her body.

• I couldn't vote A or B, as the thing that I would find a turn on or off would be her looks and if she turns me on... the likes have nothing to do with it

• She's a Ferrari

• What is a Ferrari?

• It's a fancy Italian super car company but that's my point it's cost a lot tp aford and mantaine you can't take it anywhere with out getting mobed and no matter how good it looks or how fun it is to drive it's basically a waste of money

• Hahaha I know what a Ferrari is but that metaphor is gold 😂😂😂

• Someone basic and not worth my time

• I like looking at her body but wouldn't want to date her

• That's so god damn specific that I can only imagine you do this yourself.

• Well, I don't think slutty. but it is not desirable for me.

• Neither actually. I think she's a lot too into herself

• I would like her.

• Not really a turn on or a turn off. I voted turn on because I knew the GAG guys don't like it. I really don't give a damn. I don't use instagram.

• Turn OFF.

The most revealing element here, is how you ridiculously think "getting likes" has any importance whatsoever in life, and could compensate for the either slutty or attention whorish behaviour.
    I doesn't compensate at all.

• True but please try to think with the mindset of a guy my age. Social media is a lot biggest in our generation that it may be for yours. Would a 20 year old you have thought the same?

• You have a very good point.

I am not sure what impression you would give to a 20 years old. I'm sure despite being young, it could go either way. He could think you're hot, but he could also think you're an attention whore.

So... getting likes not only doesn't matter so much, but mostly, it matters even less with girls because ANY girl, with a sufficiently nice body will get likes and attention because there are ALWAYS single horny fucks around to gawk at chicks online.
      Just look at how retarded chicks with boring video content manage to get so many upvotes as soon as they put out... it's a classic.

• I don't use Instagram and trash like that. Guess what I'd think of such a girl.

• I know bit think like a 20 year old. Instagram is big for our generation.

• Sorry, I can't identify with stupid.