Changing licence?

i have an irish provisional licence and have bought an irish reg honda civic car, but i have to move to northern Ireland as im starting college there in 2 weeks. how do i apply for an English provisional licence? do i need to do a theory test? and also can i insure an irish car with an English insurence agency?


Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

  • Have you checked online with the local licensing agency? Give them a call and they should be able to give you information as to how to proceed and what you need to do.


What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;