Suppose you were stuck in a desert with no water left and the only option left was drinking your own pee.
- YesVote A
- NoVote B
Most Helpful Guy
I would but your body can only survive on ur own urine for a very short time. consuming too much (by which I mean the difference of a few ounces) will actually harm you and potentially kill you
just consider this.
1) urine is pretty high in sodium. therefore too much will shut down your kidneys
2) urine, while sterile, is still human waste. so too much is highly toxic to your body2
Most Helpful Girl
This is usually what hostages do until they can be liberated. Not a long term solution (the high level of uric acid/urea/ammonia is not good for you) but it can keep you alive a little longer.1