Should Juggalos be beaten and killed?

• Yes
  • Absolutely
  • No doubt about it
    Vote C
  • ... Yes
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Bump

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Well aren't your polls just a wee bit biased...

Most Helpful Guy

• While I really don't like Insane Clown Posse's music, (sorry Juggalos), and I can't say I like the Insane Clown Posse as people either, Juggalos don't deserve to be beaten and killed. They can like whatever they like, and if the place they can find acceptance in the world is with other Juggalos, so be it. It's not like they are doing anything illegal (well, most of them at least haha).

It is absurd to beat and kill a group for having a different music taste than you.
    I don't like Insane Clown Posse at all-- their music is kinda trashy imho, but that still doesn't deserve killing all their fans.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• No way, man. Haven't you ever seen the documentary? They're all about like, family and acceptance and stuff.

• They're all about the decimation of culture.